- 2 ripe yellow pears
- 1/4 cup of oats (organic)
- 1/4 cup of coconut-almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 Tablespoon pure dark maple syrup
- lukewarm water
Wash and chop two yellow pears.
Dip 1/4 oat flakes in lukewarm water and wait 5 minutes.
Put in blender pears. Add oat flakes.
Add 1/4 of coconut-almond milk in blender.
Add cinnamon, coriander and maple syrup.
Blend for 5 minutes or more until it becomes smooth.
Decorate with chopped pears.
* For this creamy smoothie, it is best to use coconut-almond milk. It has a special taste with pears. The other milks will not give the same taste. So, for this creamy pears, the recommendation is coconut-almond milk.