Kiwi Spirulina Smoothie
Course: Beverages, Breakfast, Dessert
Cuisine: Raw, Vegan
Servings: 2 Servings
- 15 ripe kiwi / sweet (peeled and chopped)
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon spirulina powder
- 1 teaspoon chlorella pure powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (or honey)
- 1 large cup lukewarm coconut-almond milk
- 1 handful homemade muesli
Mix all ingredients in the blender until it becomes smooth.
Decorate with homemade muesli.
* If you do not like the taste of spirulina, use chlorella powder instead of spirulina. I used both.