Time: 10 minutes.
~ beverages ~
• 1 fresh lemon
• 1 handful of mint leaves
• 2 teaspoon coconut sugar
• filtered water
• 1 piece of medium-sized ginger
• Prepare lemon, ginger and mint leaves
• Wash fresh lemon and mint leaves, lemon and ginger.
• Cut lemon on thin slices and ginger on small cubes.
• Put the chopped ginger into the molds.
• Put the washed leaves on the molds.
• Melt coconut sugar in filtered water.
• Pour lemon juice over mint leaves and chopped ginger(in one half) .
• In the second half of the mold, pour the coconut sugar over the leaves and ginger.
• Leave overnight in the freezer. Mint cubes with lemon juice.
• Sweet mint cubes with lemon juice and coconut sugar.
• The next morning, make a cold tea and put the cubes in a jug.
• Summer drink.