– High Protein Breakfast: No eggs, no dairy, no grains
High Protein Breakfast: No eggs, no dairy, no grains.
- 1 cup of water (or more)
- 1 cup chickpea flour (or more)
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 chia egg (*see Instruction to make chia egg)
- 3 teaspons of olive oil (for baking pancakes)
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 450 or 650 gr tofu cream-cheese (with dill) (3 or 4 pack)
- 2 bundles of fresh dill (chopped)
At the lowest temperature bake pancakes, first on one side, then on the other. Stretch the mass for pancakes with a spoon.
Wash fresh dill. Remove the root of the dill. Cut the leaves of the dill. Pour tofu cream cheese into the processor for food, add chopped dill and mix for a few minutes.
Put pancake topping on pancakes.
Serve with some lukewarm drink (almond milk, soy milk, hemp milk ...).
* If you do not use soy in your diet, you can use avocado and tomato instead tofu cream-cheese (avocado is a good option).
* I made two types of pancakes (from chickpea flour and whole wheat flour). Still I prefer and recommend chickpea pancakes, because it is better taste and high protein pancakes.
* Optional, in this recipe you can add hemp hearts (Manitoba Hemp Hearts).