- 1/2 large cup organic oat flakes
- 1 ripe banana
- 3 fresh medjool dates (washed, peeled)
- 1 large cup rice milk (1 cup or less; or other plant milk of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon matcha green tea (organic)
- 3 tablespoons rice milk (or other plant milk of your choice)
- 1 teaspoon of honey (or another sweetener: maple syrup, agave nectar...)
Make rice milk (or use another: almond milk, oat milk, cashew milk...).
Oat flakes sink with 1/2 cup rice milk. Leave 5 minutes to become soft. Put in the blender a banana, three medjool dates (washed and peeled) and soaked oat flakes. Add rice milk (not too much; it should be creamy) and mix for a few minutes.
For green topping: Mix 1 tablespoon peanut butter, 1 teaspoon matcha green tea powder, 1 teaspoon of honey and 3 teaspoons of rice milk. Mix with a spoon, make a smooth mass.
Pour the first part into the bowl and pour the green toping with a spoon.
* This is a very creamy and delicious smoothie that prepares very quickly.