- 1 large cup raw hazelnuts
- 20 medjool dates (peeled, soaked)
- 1 large cup of coconut (or more, if needed)
- 1/2 cup of coconut-almond milk
- 2 tablespoons raw organic coconut powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 10 or 15 raw hazelnuts
The hazelnuts grind in an electric coffee mill to get the hazelnut powder.
Switch into the food processor and add the medjool dates (peeled and soaked).
Add maple syrup, coconut-almond milk, raw organic cocoa powder, and gradually add the coconut.
Mix for a few minutes.
Put nylon bags on your hands, make balls, flatten a little, and decorate with hazelnuts.
Leave cookies a few hours in the refrigerator or overnight.
* If you like hazelnuts, make Hazelnut milk, see page Chocolate Hazelnut Milk.