Time: 30 minutes.
~ winter recipe; breakfast ~
Millet porridge is very taste, health and fast to prepare.
~ winter recipe, breakfast ~
- 1/3 cup millet
- 2 cup of rice milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of ground coriander
- 4-5 chopped medjool dates
- 1/2 handful chopped walnuts
- 1/2 handful pumpkin seeds
- pinch of sea salt
- optional: raisins & goji berries
In hot rice milk, put the millet cooked, mix with the wire continuously, add one tablespoon of maple syrup and 1/3 teaspoon of ground coriander, pinch of sea salt. Cook for about 20-30 minutes.
When the millet becomes porridge, pour into the bowl and sprinkle with chopped medjool dates (without skin), chopped nuts, pumpkin seeds, raisins, goji berries, etc.