Time: 10 minutes.
~ breakfast ~
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1/4 cup rice milk (or your favorite non-dairy milk)
- 1 or 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1 tablespoon raw jam of wild strawberries
- 1 handful of chopped walnuts
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut flaeks
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon (or more) of liquid raw chocolate make raw chocolate: 2 teaspoons of maple syrup + 1 tablespoon cocoa powder & water, if need.
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
Pour into the jar first: 1/3 cup of oats, 1 or 2 teaspoon chia seeds, 1/2 ripe banana, 1 tablespoon jam of wild strawberries, 1 handful of chopped walnuts, 1 teaspoon of maple syrup, 1/4 cup rice milk, 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut flaeks, 1 tablespoon of liquid raw chocolate (or more), 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon. Put it in the fridge, eat in the morning.
* It can be in the fridge for 2 days.