- 2 cups of brown rice (or less)
- 1 fresh pomegranate
- 2 tablespoons of naturally pomegranate juice (see Notes)
- 1 handful of fresh pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup of almond milk (or less)
- 1 handful of raisins (soaked)
- 1 teaspoon of maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon of coriander powder
Make juice from the pomegranate without water (see Notes).
Cook brown rice.
When the rice is cooked, transfer the rice into the blender. Add gradually almond milk, coriander powder and maple syrup. Mix 3 minutes (not too much).
Pour into a larger bowl. On the edges, pour one or two tablespoons pomegranate juice. Add pomegranate seeds in the middle. Add raisins around. It would be good to keep the raisins 15 minutes in the water to become soft.
* How to make pomegranate juice without water, see Pomegranate Juice Another Way