- 1 mango (peeled and chopped)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup of coconut-almond milk
- chopped piece of mango
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves, fresh
Combine the milk, chia seeds and maple syrup in a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon until the mixture turned into thick. Leave 15 to 20 minutes in the refrigerator or overnight.
Cut and peel mango fruit and blend into the blender. Previously, separate a few chopped pieces of mango for decoration.
Pour the mango into the jar, then chia seeds.
Decorate with leaves mint and chopped mango.
* Also, you can transfer to a larger bowl and add more fresh leaves mint.