- 1 cauliflower
- 1/2 red cabbage
- 400 grams of chickpeas (one can of chickpeas)
- 1/2 cup of coconut-almond milk (or soy milk)
- 3 tablespoons black onion powder
- 2 tablespoons hemp oil
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
Wash cauliflower and cut into small pieces. Place in hot water and cook for about 20 minutes at medium temperature, until it becomes soft.
Remove the cauliflower from the hot water and put it in the blender. Add 1/2 cup of lukewarm coconut-almond milk, 3 tablespoons black onion powder, 1 teaspoon of red pepper and 1/4 teaspoon sea salt.
Mix for a few minutes until you make a soft creamy sauce.
Prepare chickpeas, wash and put on a plate. Cover chickpeas with cauliflower sauce and sprinkle with cayenne red pepper (not to much).
Wash and cut 1/2 red cabbage. Put the nylon bag on your hand and mash the cabbage with a little water, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar and 1/4 teaspoon sea salt. Add 2 tablespoons of hemp oil.
Decorate lunch with red cabbage.
* It can be served with lots of fresh lettuce.