- 2 cups of chopped tofu
- 2 cups of fresh spinach
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon (or less) cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of cumin powder
- a pinch of sea salt
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce (optional)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil (optional)
Cut red pepper on thin lines. Slice the tofu into cubes. Sprinkle with cayenne pepper, cumin powder and sea salt.
Place a large frying pan on a medium-high heat. Sprinkle pan with olive oil and add tofu and red pepper. Cook about 5 minutes each side, until golden brown.
Put spinach leaves on the plate, add tofu with red pepper.
Serve with soy sauce.
* If you like tofu with vegetables, see recipe Tofu Sticks With Zucchini and Red Pepper