Time: 45 minutes.
~ lunch ~
- 480 gr chickpeas (from a jar) and gluten-free
- 2 gloves garlic
- 1/4 dehydrated red pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cayenne red pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 crumb black pepper
- sea salt
Wash and drain chickpeas. Grind chickpeas in food processor.
Add 2 cloves finely chopped garlic.
Finely chop ¼ dehydrated red pepper.
Add 1/2 tablespoon ground (cayenne) red pepper and 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley.
Add crumb black pepper and a little sea salt.
Put nylon bags on your hands and knead the ingredients together. Divided into three parts.
Sausage rolled in a roller. Wrapped in aluminum foil.
Put in the fridge for a while.
Cut the sausages into circles and eat with chopped tomato or other sauce of your choice.
* Prepare and tomato salad.