- 1 cup of medjool dates, soft and pitted
- 1 large cup of organic grain buckwheat
- 1/4 cup of sunflower butter
- 1 teaspoon of rice milk (of other milk of your choice)
- 1/4 teaspoons of sea salt
- 1/4 coriander powder
- 1 cup medjool dates
- 1 cup hot rice milk (or other milk of your choice)
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup hot water (if need)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup of buckwheat left in the water overnight.
Next day, dry buckwheat from water in a dehydrator.
Medjool dates let 1 hour in the water. Peel and clean medjool dates.
Grind medjool dates in the food processor, add sunflower butter, rice milk, sea salt, coriander powder. It should be thick.
Extract the mass in a large bowl. Add buckwheat.
Put nylon bags on your hands and make compact mass.
Place in a baking sheet and leave in the fridge for one hour. Cut the cubes and put in a dehydrator to dry (for several hours). More hours are better, because it is crunchy.
Eat the buckwheat cubes together with the sauce. Soak the buckwheat cookies in medjool dates souce.
Mix all ingredients for sauce for 3-4 minutes in food processor.
* Also, you can add a raw liquid chocolate on buckwheat and put in a refrigerator.
* Very tasty for breakfast and snack.