Time: 10 minutes.
~ beverages ~
- 100 gr of raw hazelnuts
- 1 teaspoon of forest honey; or 2 medjool dates (or other sweetener of your choice)
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of organic cocoa powder
- 3 dl of lukewarm, filtered water
With 3 dl of lukewarm, grind raw hazelnuts in a blender.
Add vanilla, a teaspoon of cocoa powder and a teaspoon of forest honey (or some other sweetener of your choice).
Mix for a few minutes in the blender.
Pour into cups.
* If you like raw milks, you can also prepare and Chamomile Tea With Rice Milk, Coriander And Cinnamon.