Time: 30 minutes.
~ breakfast, lunch, dinner…
Green pancakes with vegetables.
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach
- 1 handful of parsley
- 1 cup of integral oat flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1/2 cup of filtered water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Pour integral oat flour into a large bowl, add salt, baking soda, turmeric powder, water. Mix.
Spinach washed, massaged and finely chopped, added to the bowl.
Wash parsley, finely chop and add in a bowl.
Mix all together with a wooden spoon.
Pour ½ teaspoon olive oil into a pan and bake thin pancakes.
These pancakes are best served for breakfast. Serve with avocado, tomato or other vegetables.
* Pancakes should be thin.