- 2 cups of sunflower seeds (raw)
- 2 tablespoons pure dark maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 or 2 Tbsp water (optional, if need)
Grind sunflower seeds in the food processor.
Add maple syrup.
Add coriander powder and cinnamon.
Add tablespoon water (if need).
Transfer the sunflower butter to a small glass container and put in fridge.
This prepared butter can stand in the refrigerator for 7 days.
* If you like a liquid butter, add a spoon of water.
When I made the sunflower butter, I made a little stronger (less liquid).
* Sunflower butter is necessary several times grind in the food processor.
* If necessary (if you have a weaker food processor), you can use an electric coffie grinder for grinding sunflower seeds. This helps the process to take a shorter time.