- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 large cups wild rocket (arugula)
- 1/2 leek
- 1 fresh red pepper
- 1 sheet of nori-algae (optional)
- 2 tablespoons sesame tahini
- 3 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 handful dehydrated buckwheat (soaked over night and dehydrated) (optional)
Slice the leek into rings and discard the root end. Wash red pepper and cut into cubes. Cut an avocado. Wash wild rocket (arugula) and cut. Put all the ingredients in a large salad bowl.
Optional: 1 sheet of nori-algae cut with kitchen scissors into cubes. Add to salad. Mix salad.
Make a salad dressing: 2 tablespoons of sesame tahini, 3 teaspoons of lemon juice, 1 teaspoon soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and 1 tbsp water. Pour salad dressing over salad.
Optional decoration: decorate with buckwheat (soaked over night and dehydrated).