- 2 cups raw almonds
- 2 teaspoons coffee espresso extract
- 2 tablespoons pure dark maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon rice milk (or other plant-based milk of your choice)
In a food processor add raw almonds and finely ground coffee espresso extract.
Process the nut and finely ground coffee espresso extract. (I first ground almonds in an electric coffee grinder, so the almond becomes powder).
Add maple syrup and rice milk.
Blend for 5 minutes until smooth.
Transfer the nut butter to a small glass container and put in fridge.
This prepared butter can stand in the refrigerator for 7 days.
* If it is necessary, add another spoon of rice milk, or more.
* If you want more butter, you can double the mass.
* This almond butter can be consumed with a waffles for breakfast.
* If you love raw vegan butter, then see page Sunflower Butter With Coriander & Cinnamon