- 2 cups buckwheat
- 2 tablespoons homemade sunflower butter (see Notes)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder
- 1/2 cup of coconut-almond milk
- 2 cups of oat flakes (organic)
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 10 medjool dates (peeled, soaked)
- 75 grams of almonds (grounded)
Dip buckwheat in water and leave overnight.
The next morning, wash the buckwheat with water and transfer it to a large bowl.
In the food processor put soaked and peeled medjool dates with 2 tablespoons of homemade sunflower butter (see Notes). Add coconut-almond milk. Mix for a few minutes. Add the mixture to the bowl.
Add oat flakes, sesame, cinnamon powder and cranberries.
Put nylon bags on your hands and make a compact mass.
Prepare for dehydration, put buckwheat on ParaFlex Ultra Sheet. With a spatula cut the cubes.
After dehydrating about 3 hours, turn the buckwheat bars to dehydrate on the other side for the next 3 hours.
Dehydrate for about 7 hours, at a temperature of 39 degrees (or until they become crisp).
Put buckwheat bars in a larger bowl.
* Make homemade sunflower butter, see page Homemade Sunflower Butter.
* It is necessary to turn the buckwheat bars and dehydrate on the other side.