- 4 fresh celery sticks (or less)
- 3 tablespoons raw sunflower butter with coriander and cinnamon (how to make, see *Notes)
- 1 handful black raisins (optional, for more sticks)
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut (optional, for more sticks)
Each celery stick wash and cut into two or more parts.
At the depth of celery, put a sunflower butter with a knife.
On fresh celery sticks put sunflower butter, and on two or three put sunflower butter, sesame with dried grapes or sunflower butter and shredded coconut.
Serve as a refreshing snack.
* How to make sunflower butter, see recipe, click on link Sunflower Butter With Coriander And Cinnamon.