- 4 tablespoons chestnut puree (see *Notes)
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1 handful homemade muesli or granola (or chopped nuts)
- or 1 tablespoon chopped almonds, walnuts or other nuts
Cut two bananas into cubes, put in a zip bag overnight.
Make chestnut puree, see the link here.
Put chestnut puree into the blender. Add 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder to chestnut puree. Add 1 tablespoon maple syrup.
In the morning, add two frozen bananas to the blender (previously hold them very little in lukewarm water, one or two minutes).
Mix for a few minutes until the mass becomes ice cream.
Decorate ice cream with granola or chopped almonds or other nuts.
* Before making this ice cream, it is necessary to make chestnut puree, see the recipe Chestnut Puree With Coconut Sugar.