- 200 grams of sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons of maple syrup (or other sweetener)
- 2 tablespoons of organic raw cocoa powder
- 3 or 4 medjool dates (soaked, peeled)
- filtered water (if necessary)
Grind sesame seeds in electric coffee grinder.
Transfer sesame to food processor. Add 3 tablespoons of maple syrup and 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder and 3 or 4 medjool dates (soaked, peeled).
Mix in the food processor for a few minutes.
Transfer the mixture into a large bowl, put nylon bags on your hands and make a compact mass. Add filtered water (not to much) if necessary.
Put on a plate, cut into smaller pieces and serve.