- 1 handful chocolate pasta (see Notes)
- 3 cups of whole wheat flour (i used "Vega")
- 2 or 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 red apple
- 1 handful raisins
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- mineral water (I used "Minaqua")
- 1 tsp maple syrup (optional)
Knead the dough, until it’s done and cut into small peaces. Make flour mixture and then continue rolling. You should get thin dough sheet (not too much). Sprinkle with flour and continue rolling. Make a paste from the dough.
In a pasta machine, cut pasta (or you can also use a knife). Before cutting, sprinkle with whole wheat flour on both sides. Can be sliced wider or thinner (I used and chose a thinner shape).
Dehydrate the paste (in dehydrator) until it becomes crispy (approximately 2 hours, or more). It can also be dried in the sunlight (in that case, it takes more time, approximately a few hours). Dehydrate the paste for 2 or 3 hours and place it in larger jars. You can get 3 jars.
Cook 1 handful of chocolate paste, add apple and cinnamon.
Add grated and peeled apple, raisins and ground cinnamon.
* See how to get simple paste, this is a similar method. see page Homemade Pasta With Walnuts.