Time: 15 minutes + time for dehydration
~ snack ~
Time: 15 minutes + time for dehydration.
- 50 grams of raw sesame seeds
- 50 grams of raw almonds
- 30 grams of raw sunflower
- 50 grams of raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 2-3 tablespoons manuka honey (or other honey of your choice)
- optional: 30 grams flax seeds
Chop the almonds and mix with sesame, sunflower, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds and manuka honey (mix with wooden spoon).
Soak 1 tablespoon chia seeds (wait for 15 minutes to swell).
Add chia seeds and mixed with other seeds.
Spilled on a baking paper (or a baking plate) for dehydrator, cut into cubes with a spatula.
Dehydrate on 39°C. After a while, turn the mixture over and dehydrate from the other side.