10 minutes + dehydration time (approximately 10 hours or more)
- 2 cups corn
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt or more
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cummin
- 1/4 fresh red papprika
Ground corn in the processor for food.
Add sea salt.
In the meantime, prepare avocado, add cayenne pepper , cumin, and 1/4 chopped fresh paprika.
Put on ParaFlexx Ultra Sheets for dehydrator and cut with spatula little triangles (see Notes)
Dehydrate in dehydrator for 9 or more hours, or until they become completely crispy.
Serving with avocado mousse.
* It is better to cut with spatula into smaller pieces, triangles, for faster drying.
* It is better to dry for a long time until they become crispy.
* If you like chips, you can also prepare and coconut chips, see page Coconut chips.