- 1 cup of high quality popcorn kernels
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa butter (melted)
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil (for popcorn; optional)
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of coriander powder
- 2 tablespoons raw organic cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons of honey (or agave syrup)
Heat the coconut oil and wait, cover the pot and make popcorn.
Put popcorn in a large bowl. In the second bowl pour cocoa butter, peanut butter, maple syrup, cinnamon and coriander and mix. Pour over popcorn and mix with spatula.
Put popcorn into paper baskets. Make chocolate topping: 2 teaspoons of cocoa and 2 tablespoons of honey make a chocolate topping and pour over the popcorn.
Keep in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.